SOCIAL MEDIA CONTEST 2020
FACEBOOK CONTEST RULES
We want to better communicate and connect with our clients. We are giving life to our Social Media Accounts with a social media contest. We would love for you, all of our families and clients to participate and help our Social Media grow.
What you Need to Do to Enter the Contest:
1. Like and Follow us onFacebook or Instagram @educationwiseinc
2.Have fun writing a Post or making a Picture or Video and poston our Facebook page or Post a Picture with a description on your Instagram, making sure to use the #educationwisecontest hashtag. Please tag us at @educationwiseinc – and tell us:
How are you and your children having fun, staying productive, active and positive – and keeping up with learning during these unusual times?
3. Your post can be as long as you want. Please share it on your Facebook profile (you need to make it public) We want your friends to like your post. (Take note that the entry must be on our Facebook page and not on your profile page. We need to see it first then approve it.)
Put a tag on your Instagram or Facebook post #educationwisecontest so that we can easily access your post.
4. The post that has the most likes will be the winner.
5. Contest will start immediately and will end on May 20, 2020
6. There will be three winners for this contest.
- The first prize will be either a $25 Coffee Card OR 2 Free Tutoring Hours out of a 4 hr tutoring package
- The second prize will be a $15 Coffee Card OR 1 Free Tutoring Hour out of a 4 hr tutoring package
- The third prize will be a $10 Coffee Card OR 10% off of a 4 hr tutoring package.
How to post on our Facebook page:
- Go to our Facebook page, click on Posts tabs in the Home column.
- Click on Visitor Post and type in your entry.
- We will need to approve it first so you can share it on your profile once approved. Click on posts again - Visitor Post, then find your entry and share it on your Facebook profile. Then ask your friends to like it. (Take note that the entry must be on our Facebook page and not on your profile page. We need to see it first then approve it.)
How to post on Instagram
Entries subject to EducationWise approval